Lakers for life!
Archive so you can find my blogs easier
Ask me anything
Reblogging millions of Laker photos everyday
Xbox Live: MIKEtheLAKERfan
Love Ford Mustangs
Anything else you want to know just ask.
I wish I went to SJSU so I could live that social life. I wonder if I would’ve changed a lot.
Going to SFSU has been better for my future career though. I currently work as a security guard and my major is criminal justice, so that helps a lot. Plus my coworkers are very cool and friendly.
I’m on my final year, currently. I wish I had a machine where I could watch myself be a SJSU student instead of a SFSU Student lol. But things happen.
Regardless, I’m happy with what I got in my life.
I know I’m tired. But I can’t tell if I’m depressed or not. I think I might be. No days off. So frustrating juggling everything. I didn’t realize this senior year would be this rough.
One more year… gotta finish strong
- The US Government: We're not going to make it federally mandatory for people to get paid a wage they can actually live off of
- The US Government: If people want to make a living, they'll just have to work 16+ hours a day
- The US Government: And if their kids end up disenfranchised because of a lack of parental involvement, well that's not our problem
- The US Government: In fact, what is our problem is creating a system that will funnel these disenfranchised youth into our prison system so they can work for corporations (that promise us money) for damn near free
- The US Government: If they don't want to fall victim to this system, then they can seek higher education
- The US Government: Except such an education will be inaccessible to most disenfranchised people and skewed in favor of the financially stable and white people
- The US Government: And we're not going to make intervention programs like sex education and conflict resolution federally mandatory, because that's the parent's job
- The US Government: The parent who is working 16 hours a day